Wondering what really makes one DJ different from another DJ? I’m not surprised. Those bridal magazines get a lot of things right, but most of the time they understate the role of wedding entertainment (that includes wedding bands). That’s okay, I’ve put together a short list of great questions you can challenge any individual with in the hunt for the best wedding reception:
- How many DJs do you have in your company?
- Are you the DJ that will be at my wedding?
- Do you have another job?
- Can you tell our Love Story if we want you to?
- Do you offer special enhancements, such as lighting?
- Are you a member of any industry organizations?
- I want to involve my wedding party more – can you help?
- How many events will your entire company do in a year (including all your corporate, school, and sporting events for you and your employees)?
It is best if you ask these questions in person. If you are wondering what my answers to these questions might be, I suggest filling out a Request For Information or giving me a call at (408) 426-8117 or (831) 531-7008 today!