One of my favorite moments of a wedding ceremony has to be the kiss. Why? Because that’s usually followed by the moment you are married and walk back down the aisle. This is also a key moment in your wedding day where you can set the tone of things to come. While many couples opt for traditional pieces to be played during this moment, fun couples with style will find a song that picks up the pace a little. This is the chance to tell your guests that the rest of the day is going to be a blast, and they won’t want to miss one single moment of it.
Real Wedding Ceremony Recessional Songs
• Stevie Wonder – “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)”
• Plain White T’s – “1, 2, 3, 4”
• Ben Harper – “Better Way”
• 10,000 Maniacs – “These Are Days”
• Talking Heads – “This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)”
• Bon Jovi – “It’s My Life”
• The Turtles – “Happy Together”
• The Beatles – “All You Need Is Love”
• Angry Birds – “Angry Birds Theme Song”
• U2 – “Beautiful Day”
• Natalie Cole – “This Will Be (Everlasting Love)“
Keep in mind that these songs can be edited and reworked by your wedding entertainment professional, be that a wedding DJ or live musicians. Shortening them or jumping to a song hook earlier than expected will also help build energy into your cocktail hour.
Listen and Watch Ceremony Recessional Songs on YouTube
Is the silly copyright preventing a video from playing? Watch these Ceremony Recessional Suggestions directly on YouTube instead.
Special thanks to Rosaura Sandoval Photography for this blog image from our wedding of Daniela and Will.